Inside Touch Take (Laudrup / La Croqueta) - Feints and Fakes - 1v1 Moves for U8-U9
Practise this 1v1 move along with this drill: Inside Touch Take Stop / Laudrup Stop (Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U8-U9).
This move is very effective when the defender is too eager to take the ball. By extending is his leg, the defender can easily be circumvented by means of this 1-2-move.
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Dribble with the right foot towards the defender.
- Lean to the left.
- Push the ball to the left foot with the inside of the right foot. At low speed the ball can also be dragged.
- Take the ball with the inside of the left foot to pass the extended leg of the defender.
Things to watch out for:
- Timing is important. This move is more effective when the defender extends his leg.
- Push/slide/drag the ball wide enough to be able to get around the extended leg of the defender.