Inside Touch Inside Touch Behind - Feints and Fakes - 1v1 Moves for U10-U11
This move can nail a defender to the ground when done properly. It is similar to the Sidekick Behind / Ronaldo Chop (Feints and Fakes for U10-U11), and the Slap Sidekick Behind / Ronaldo Chop var. (Feints and Fakes for U12-U13), but it is executer faster and the technique is a bit different.
Practise this 1v1 move along with this drill: Inside Touch Inside Touch Behind Double Step-On (Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U10-U11).
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Dribble with the right foot towards the defender.
- Touch the ball with the inside of the right foot to pass it on to the left foot.
- Lift the left foot and touch the ball with the inside of the left foot.
- Bring the right foot forward to let the ball pass behind it.
- Turn to the right and accelerate away from the defender.
Things to watch out for:
- Make sure the first touch is distinctive enough so the defender is too late to react after the quickly executed second touch.
- The shorter the time when both feet are in the air (touch behind), the faster the move can be executed. So keep it short. This is what makes this move distinctive from the Sidekick Behind / Ronaldo Chop.