Roll Forward Tip Touch - Cones Dribbling Drills for U10-U11
This drill builds on the Tip Touch (Static Ball Controls Drills for U8-U9).
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Place the ball just before and to the right of the first cone.
- Stand behind the ball with the ball in front of the right foot.
- Roll the ball forward with the right foot.
- Roll the ball forward with the left foot.
- Perform a Tip Touch with the right foot through the cones.
- Roll the ball with the left foot.
- Roll the ball with the right foot.
- Perform a Tip Touch with the left foot through the cones.
- Continue steps 3-8.
Things to watch out for:
- The ball should roll on every roll forward. Do not just perform a step-on.
- End with a double roll forward.