Pull Slide In Inside Touch - Cones Dribbling Drills for U10-U11
This drill is alike the Pull Double Inside Touch (Cones Dribbling Drills for U10-U11) but the move is wider (hence more space between the cones).
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Place the ball to the right and passed the first cone perpendicular to the direction of the cones.
- Stand behind the ball.
- Pull the ball with the right foot.
- Slide the ball sideways to the left foot with the inside of the right foot.
- Push the ball between the cones with the inside of the left foot.
- Reposition to be ready for the next pull.
- Continue steps 3-6.
Things to watch out for:
- Don't stand rigid on the legs but flex the knees a bit.
- Jump on the support foot to stay in sync.
- Try to slide the ball nicely sideways and push straight between the cones.