Drag Push Stop - Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U10-U11
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball.
- Lean to the right side.
- Drag the ball with the left foot.
- At the same time, hop on the right foot to the right.
- Retract the left foot.
- Push the ball to the left.
- Perform a step on.
- Step 1-7 is the same for the other direction.
Things to watch out for:
- Lean well before dragging the ball. Remember it is a feint. The defender has to be put on the wrong leg in order to succeed.
- Push the ball in a 45° angle.