Tip Touch Take Stop (Laudrup Stop var.) - Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U8-U9
This drill is a variation of the Inside Touch Take Stop (Dynamic Ball Control Drills for U8-U9). This time the tip is used instead of the inside of the foot to pass the ball from one foot to the other.
This drill is the foundation of more complex drills and moves where the ball has to be passed on fast between the feet.
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball.
- Take the ball with the right foot.
- Pass on the ball to the left foot by putting the tip of the right foot on the top of the ball and making some kind of a twist movement of the foot.
- Take the ball with the inside of the left foot.
- Step 1-4 is the same for the other direction.
Things to watch out for:
- Make the move wide enough.