Roll Over Inside Stop - Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U8-U9
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball (perpendicular to the direction of execution)
- Roll the ball over to the left.
- Immediately after, stop the ball with the inside of the left foot.
- Continue step 2-3.
Things to watch out for:
- Avoid letting the ball roll over the foot executing the roll.
- Aim to stop the ball to a complete standstill and don't let it bounce away from the stopping foot.
- Try to stay on the same line at all times.