Roll Over Outside Stop - Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U8-U9
- Roll Over Inside Stop (Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U8-U9)
- Roll Over Stop (Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U8-U9)
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball (perpendicular to the direction of execution)
- Roll the ball over to the left.
- Immediately after, stop the ball with the outside of the right foot.
- Reposition the right foot to the right of the ball to execute the next roll.
- Continue step 2-4.
Things to watch out for:
- Avoid letting the ball roll over the foot executing the roll.
- Aim to stop the ball to a complete standstill and don't let it bounce away from the stopping foot. Tilt the stopping foot to create a flat surface.
- Try to stay on the same line at all times.