Roll Up Outside Both Feet - Static Ball Control Drills for U10-U11
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball (ball before right foot).
- Bring the right foot to the left side of the ball at half height of the ball.
- Roll the ball to the outside with the outside of the foot.
- When on top of the ball, reposition the left foot towards the ball.
- Take the right foot of the ball and position it to the right side of the ball.
- Steps 1-5 is the same (but opposite) for the left foot.
Things to watch out for:
- Don't stand rigid on the legs but flex the knees a bit.
- Try to stay in the same rhythm.
- The ball should be static when the foot leaves the ball at the top.
- Make sure there is enough room between both feet to perform the roll up.