Roll Out Reverse Pull Behind - Static Ball Control Drills for U12-U13
This drill builds on:
- Reverse Pull Behind Drag Roll 'V-90°' (Static Ball Control Drills for U12-U13)
- Reverse Pull Behind Drag Roll (Static Ball Control Drills for U12-U13)
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball with the ball in front of the right foot.
- Roll the ball out with the outside of the right foot.
- Perform a Drag Roll with the right foot.
- Perform a Reverse Pull Behind.
- Continue steps 2-4.
Things to watch out for:
- Don't stand rigid on the legs but flex the knees a bit.
- Stay close to the same spot.
- Start the Roll Out when the ball is below the knee.
- Reposition the support foot on the Roll Out.
- Keep contact with the ball from the Roll Out till the Reverse Pull Behind.
- The ball should travel straight forward after the touch to facilitate the Roll Out.
- Maintain the rhythm.
- Begin slow and increase the speed gradually.