Deadbug Basic - Core - Strength and Conditioning
- Start position:
- Lie on your back.
- Raise the arms vertically above the shoulders.
- Bend the hips to 90°.
- Bend the knees to 90°.
- Lower the right leg from the hip.
- Raise the right leg after touching the ground.
- Lower the left leg from the hip.
- Raise the left leg after touching the ground.
- Continue steps 2-5.
Key Focus Points:
- Keep the back flat on the ground.
- Maintain form during the entire exercise.
- The angle of the knee should not change.
- Touch the ground gently with the heel.