Double Inside Touch - Feints and Fakes - 1v1 Moves for U10-U11
This move can be done at any dribbling speed and the faster the execution, the more difficult it is for the defender to anticipate appropriately.
Practise this 1v1 move along with this drill: Double Inside Touch Double Step-On (Dynamic Ball Mastery Drills for U10-U11).
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Dribble with the right foot towards the defender.
- Push the ball to the left foot with the inside of the right foot.
- Drop the left shoulder a little bit.
- Push the ball to the right with the inside of the left foot as soon as the right foot touches the ground.
- Accelerate away from the defender.
Things to watch out for:
- Make sure the first touch is distinctive enough so the defender is too late to react after the quickly executed second touch.