Shuffle Stop Take - Fast Footwork Drills for U8-U9
Shuffle Stop Take Tutorial
This exercise builds on the Shuffle Stop.
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Shuffle the ball three times (in order to constantly switch feet) and on the fourth count, stop the ball with the left foot by means of a Toe Tap.
- Directly after the Toe Tap, take the ball sideways with the left foot.
- Stop the ball with the inside of the left foot. This counts as the first shuffle of the next sequence.
- On the fourth count, stop the ball with the right foot by means of a toe tap.
- Directly after, take the ball sideways with the right foot.
- Stop de ball with the inside of the right foot. This counts again as the first shuffle of the next sequence.
- The cycle repeats from here on (see step 1).
Things to watch out for: