2-Way Toe Tapping - Static Ball Control Drills for U10-U11
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball in a 45° angle to the right.
- Step on the ball with the right foot.
- Put the right foot behind the ball.
- Step beyond the ball with the left foot.
- Lift the right foot up and touch the ball with the tip of the right foot from behind the left leg.
- Put the right foot at the same spot behind the ball.
- Retrace the left foot to the beginning position.
- Repeat continuously from step 1-7.
Things to watch out for:
- Don't stand rigid on the legs but flex the knees a bit.
- Try to stay in the same rhythm.
- Touch the ball gently so it doesn't move away.
- When the ball rolls a bit after touching it from behind the support foot, try to correct it during the next step-on.