Roll Inside Outside - Static Ball Control Drills for U10-U11
When starting with the right foot:
(Switch left and right below when starting with the left foot)
- Stand behind the ball (ball before right foot).
- Bring the right foot to the left side of the ball at half height of the ball.
- Roll the ball to the outside with the outside of the right foot while repositioning the left foot (support foot) to the right.
- Roll the ball back to the inside with the inside of the right foot while repositioning the left foot to the left.
- Continue steps 1-4.
Things to watch out for:
- Don't stand rigid on the legs but flex the knees a bit.
- Try to stay in the same rhythm.
- Roll and jump on the support foot at the same time.